• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to create a link for another XD file for presentation in Adobe XD?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Is it possible to add a field that require a password in XD? I am creating a design of a website, and on that website, a password will be required on one of the pages to get access to another page. Is this possible?

Also, is it possible to create a link from one XD-file to another?

<The title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

You may create ptototype imititating the password prompt, however, it's not possible to input a password to switch an artboard as of now. You may certainly submit your feedback for the same here: - https://adobexd.uservoice.com

For linking a docment, please check out how to create a design system in XD. You would be able to link assets from a different document and "edit master in source documemt" would hopefuly slove the purpose. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Thank you for your answer! However, I should have explained my question in another way. I would like to create a link to another XD-presentation, and I would like that link to work in "play mode". I found "edit master in source document", but it only works in "design mode".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thank you for the detailed explanation. We would suggest submitting your feedback on our UserVoice link shared above and share the URL of the link with us here so that we can keep a track of it as well.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines