• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to create subpages in preview mode?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Is there an option to publish the preview in subpages or folders for a better overview, as it comes in figma?

For example:

• preview ABC / Basic elements / subpages
  • preview ABC / Components / subpages
  • preview ABC / Design / subpages

Now you have all pages in ONE dashboard. It causes long loading times and bad overview for developers.

Thank you for your response.
Susann

TOPICS
How to , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

I'm always creating an artboard for "table of contents" where I just make a list of buttons which transition to desired part of my design. Something like this:

monterxz_0-1610973486595.png

Couldn't find a better way to do this, but it helps developers to see different parts of a design with only one link.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Susann,

Thank you for reaching out and using Adobe XD. If I understand you correctly,  I would suggest you check this article on creating multiple flows in XD which might serve your purpose: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/user-guide.html/xd/help/create-prototypes.ug.html

Multiple Flows lets you create and share multiple versions of a design from the same document, or in the same file and leverage the same set of artboards across many prototypes or design specs. Each flow retains its own set of wires and shares details so you can make changes and re-publish without having to undo and redo all of your settings each time.

Let me know if I misunderstood your question.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika
Thanks for your response. 

So is it right I can just public one flow per one link?
I couldn't find yet the possibility to publish several flows at the same time, to have one preview link at the end.

Thanks Susann

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm always creating an artboard for "table of contents" where I just make a list of buttons which transition to desired part of my design. Something like this:

monterxz_0-1610973486595.png

Couldn't find a better way to do this, but it helps developers to see different parts of a design with only one link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Monterxz,

Thank you so much for your feedback. It helps a lot.

Yes, I was thinking of a solution with artboards too. So now I have several artboards of the individual design with different page types or vizualisation (especially for the customer) and then I have large artboards with 1 - Basic elements  / 2 - Atoms / 3 - components...  So the developers know the single pieces and don't have to search in the page types. They like to have an overview like this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines