• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to design and make functional websites in Adobe XD?

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2019 Aug 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was just asking myself, if i can design a full funktional Website (clickable buttons and links, etc.). Or if adobe xd is just for designing the graphics...

Thanks for your answer

Lovis

<Title renamed by moderator>

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 02, 2019 Aug 02, 2019

You can create a click thru mock up of the site. However, some interaction (hovers effects) might be troublesome to show. Adobe XD is about designing the interaction flow and the assets that will be used. It is not a development tool. The coding, in this case HTML and JS is left up to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 02, 2019 Aug 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can create a click thru mock up of the site. However, some interaction (hovers effects) might be troublesome to show. Adobe XD is about designing the interaction flow and the assets that will be used. It is not a development tool. The coding, in this case HTML and JS is left up to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Now you can do a little bit more with Adobe XD than creating mock-up designs. You can add hover effects to the web design. But this feature came within a few years and so it has its limitations. Maybe an expert web designer can help you to learn more. My friend works in a company http://www.outsourcingserviceonline.com/ and he helps me with my personal web development project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines