• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to display responsive design to client?

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm very disapointed, I created my responsibe design with Adobe XD but impossible to share and show my design result to my client, the sharing option don't use responsive design, always show my deisgn in original template size, so when I resize the browser window, its always the original size that is displayed, so impossible to show for example the responsive version for different screensize, so that is completly stupid from adobe to get great responsive possibility but impossible to showing result, so how to do it?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try to share in full screen mode?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes of course, same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Take a look at testing, and you will see the full screen resize all content proportioanly in always the same windows size inside the browser windows when you will resize the browser windows, that is not responsive.

https://xd.adobe.com/view/1067f99d-d4ac-449d-a272-f973330de85a-4534/?fullscreen

rikou7_0-1617123424704.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is screenshot from your URL in full and resized window. Can you see the same after resizing your browser?

test.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yes, and that is my problem, with normal website, the browser don't resize website like an image, but use bootstrap properties, so that impossible to simulate that with sahring design with XD why?

For example tge adone webpage with big resolution give:

rikou7_0-1617209556375.png

Now if I resize the with of the browser, you get:

rikou7_1-1617209600059.png

and not:

rikou7_2-1617209720227.png

Understand?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines