Highlighted

How to do Auto Highlighting in Symbols in XD?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When selecing a component in my document, it would be fantastic to automatically highlight the component in the list of component.

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Topics

How to, Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to do Auto Highlighting in Symbols in XD?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When selecing a component in my document, it would be fantastic to automatically highlight the component in the list of component.

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Topics

How to, Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only selecting it does not work that way but you can do so by right-clicking on the component and selecting Reveal in component in Assets. 

Vishu Aggarwal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do that, but it is yet another step to see the element in the list. Would be great if selecting it automatically highlighted.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines