Highlighted

How to drag and drop images in Adobe XD on Windows machine

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe XD for the first time and I am running into trouble because in the Step 2 video for the "getting started" tutorials, it says to click three images from the demo files in the "Quick Start Assets" folder and drag them onto the orange circles in the artboard. In the tutorial, the images she drags into the circles all appear inside each circle. For me, it just shows a red circle with a line through it, indictating that I can't do this action the way the tutorial person said to do it. This is because she didn't explain how to do it on PC, only MAC. How do I do this on PC/Windows?

This is the video I'm referring to: https://youtu.be/MNS9X1fsngM?t=210 (Issue is at timestamp 3:30)

If it helps at all: I am using a Lenovo IdeaPad FLEX 5-1570 and I'm using Windows 10. I have the latest version/updates on Adobe XD.

{Renamed By MOD}

Add images and text from outside the application using the repeat grid feature. Follow along by downloading the tutorial file here: http://www.adobe.com/go/...

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. You can drag and drop images in Adobe XD on Windows similarly to Mac OS. If you want to drag and drop a single image you can click on the image and hold and drag it to Adobe XD and drop it to the shape in which you want that image to be. If you want to drag and drop multiple images, you can press CTRL and then select multiple images and then drag it and drop it to the Repeat grid.

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

TOPICS
Design, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to drag and drop images in Adobe XD on Windows machine

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe XD for the first time and I am running into trouble because in the Step 2 video for the "getting started" tutorials, it says to click three images from the demo files in the "Quick Start Assets" folder and drag them onto the orange circles in the artboard. In the tutorial, the images she drags into the circles all appear inside each circle. For me, it just shows a red circle with a line through it, indictating that I can't do this action the way the tutorial person said to do it. This is because she didn't explain how to do it on PC, only MAC. How do I do this on PC/Windows?

This is the video I'm referring to: https://youtu.be/MNS9X1fsngM?t=210 (Issue is at timestamp 3:30)

If it helps at all: I am using a Lenovo IdeaPad FLEX 5-1570 and I'm using Windows 10. I have the latest version/updates on Adobe XD.

{Renamed By MOD}

Add images and text from outside the application using the repeat grid feature. Follow along by downloading the tutorial file here: http://www.adobe.com/go/...

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. You can drag and drop images in Adobe XD on Windows similarly to Mac OS. If you want to drag and drop a single image you can click on the image and hold and drag it to Adobe XD and drop it to the shape in which you want that image to be. If you want to drag and drop multiple images, you can press CTRL and then select multiple images and then drag it and drop it to the Repeat grid.

Regards

Rishabh

TOPICS
Design, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 11, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Regards

Rishabh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 13, 2020 1