• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to enable the sharing restrictions for prototypes in XD Enterprise account?

New Here ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work in an MNC and am using a Company Account.

For sharing a prototype link, 'Public sharing' and 'Anyone with Password' is disabled by the organization.

In 'Anyone with Invite' also, I am only able to add people from my organization and not my clients

from outside my organization.

Help articles say that this is a setting done by the IT admin and that he can change this setting.

Want to know if this is possible for the organization and how can it be done?

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Hi Kimaya,

Thanks for reaching out. I would request you to please create a case or initiate a chat from the Admin Console's support tab if you're a system or support administrator using this link: (https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/enterprise-support.cc.html)
If not, then contact your admin and ask them to create a case or start chat through the admin console so that our Enterprise team can help you. 

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kimaya,
you can ask your company's IT admin to check these settings. Also, if you need more information and help, you can always contact Adobe Customer Care.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kimaya,

Thanks for reaching out. I would request you to please create a case or initiate a chat from the Admin Console's support tab if you're a system or support administrator using this link: (https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/enterprise-support.cc.html)
If not, then contact your admin and ask them to create a case or start chat through the admin console so that our Enterprise team can help you. 

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines