Highlighted

How to Export from XD to share with developers

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am new to XD I just designed a website and I need to send everything to the developer to him to program it. Do i need to send the design specs link or the embedded code or what else do I need to send? Thanks for your help.

{Renamed By MOD}

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Chris_W__Griffith | Adobe Community Professional

Design Specs probably is what they will want to consume. Just make sure you have enable the export option on the elements in each art board.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to Export from XD to share with developers

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am new to XD I just designed a website and I need to send everything to the developer to him to program it. Do i need to send the design specs link or the embedded code or what else do I need to send? Thanks for your help.

{Renamed By MOD}

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Chris_W__Griffith | Adobe Community Professional

Design Specs probably is what they will want to consume. Just make sure you have enable the export option on the elements in each art board.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much, Chris! By elements do you mean assets?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dani, 

Thanks for reaching out. Yes by elements Chris meant Assets. You can also refer to this help article for future reference: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/help/share-designs-prototypes.html

Regards

Rishabh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines