• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to get hover effect?

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2019 Apr 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want a effect that when I pass the mouse over the icon, the text appears... but I don't know how to do it.

example:Hamburger-Menu-Icon-to-MENU-Transformation-on-Hover.gif

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 22, 2019 Apr 22, 2019

The feature was started in the build last month according to Atuls link.

While waiting for it to be implemented are you familiar with the Overlay feature? It will get the result you're after but you need to set it to Tap at this point.
If you need to show this before the feature is added, you can add a note to indicate it would work as a hover rather than a tap.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2019 Apr 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sarahstonehenge,

Thanks for using Adobe XD and sharing your interest in hover effect. A similar request has been raised here: - Tap/Hover Effect – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs. I would request you to upvote this request and share your comments to add your voice!

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 22, 2019 Apr 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The feature was started in the build last month according to Atuls link.

While waiting for it to be implemented are you familiar with the Overlay feature? It will get the result you're after but you need to set it to Tap at this point.
If you need to show this before the feature is added, you can add a note to indicate it would work as a hover rather than a tap.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines