• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to get rid of hoovering

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm just checking out XD (so not a pro).

How can I get rid of the hoovering of a component?

page 1: a botton with hoovering effect => component

page 2: copied and pasted botton/component. This botton on page 2 shall not have a hoovering effect.

I cant find an option to switch off/cut out the hoovering for the insertet component?

Thanks 🙂

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Sorry for the delay in response. Once you copy a component, it becomes a linked component so to make changes to that you can either unlink it or make the changes in the master component.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Once you copy and paste a component, it gets linked to the master component. So in case if you wish to change the trigger from Hiver to any other, then you can switch to prototype mode, and then you can change the triggers. For more information you can refer to this help article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/help/work-with-components-xd.html

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.... yes... but.

I more want to delete the component state (hoovering). I cant find a function to delete a state of a copied component.

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the delay in response. Once you copy a component, it becomes a linked component so to make changes to that you can either unlink it or make the changes in the master component.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines