How to get the Ui kits in Adobe XD?

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, i've started using XD about 3 weeks ago. I was wondering if anyone could tell me which are some of the most popular ui kits used by XD profesionals. I looked at some of the free ones already. But i wanted to know if there is like an industry standard ui kits used by most working profesionals; one that covers a wide range of interfaces. So, i'm more interested to know what are some of the prenium(not free) ui kits that are available for adobe xd.

thank you.

<The title was rename by moderator>

TOPICS
Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and using Adobe XD. We would suggest checking out the list of UI kits here: https://www.adobe.co/products/xd/resources.html and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
elainecc LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there! A lot of the UI kits we have are free and have been curated by us, as they describe common patterns in UX. However, some of the standards come from the platforms themselves, specifically the ones from Apple, Google, and Microsoft for their platforms. Industry-standard and premium is a pretty high order, and I think the UI kits are primarily for quickly grabbing elements and patterns for your own design, as well as serving as inspiration and education for common design patterns. Hope this helps!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines