• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to get UI Kits on Windows 10 in XD?

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to Adobe XD, so this might be a simple configuration issue, but I have not found any references:

I have Adobe XD on Windows 10, and try to download any of UI Kits in the Get UI Kits menu. However, clicking on the menu items does nothing. No matter whether I click on Apple iOS, Microsoft Windows or any of the other menue items, the menu simply closes and that's it.

Have uninstalled and reinstalled Adobe XD several times, have shut down the firewall and virus protection ... but nothing.

Without the kits, Adobe XD has little value for me, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

<The title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Download install and licensing , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Welcome to the community and thank you for using Adobe XD. We would request you to please check out this article to download the UI kits: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/how-to/design-app-ui-resource-kit.html and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines