• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to go back to original zooming %

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,i recently started using Adobe XD and i found out that whenever i zoom in or out, i find it hard to go back to the original size i was working with plus i dont think there is an option to scroll up , down or sideways or am i missing something?

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. In case if you are zoomed in and wish to fit the artboards to the default viewing zoom percentage wherein the artboard will fit in, you can always use the shortcut CTRL+0 for Windows or CMND+0 for macOS.

Please refer to the screenshot for more information on various viewing option shortcuts:

Rishabh_Tiwari_0-1602099237645.png

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. In case if you are zoomed in and wish to fit the artboards to the default viewing zoom percentage wherein the artboard will fit in, you can always use the shortcut CTRL+0 for Windows or CMND+0 for macOS.

Please refer to the screenshot for more information on various viewing option shortcuts:

Rishabh_Tiwari_0-1602099237645.png

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Got it, Thankss

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines