• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to insert animated resources in my project in Adobe XD?

Nov 26, 2019 Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I need your help cause I'm stuck in Adobe XD.

I downloaded XD material design resources and I would like to use some animated ones.

But I don't understand how to insert it in my project, resize it and make the animation works.

Can you help me?

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and using Adobe XD. It looks like this is what you are referring too https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/12924336-import-vi...? If yes, the status has already been changed to feature started and you may see this feature in future releases. 

We would request you to please submit your feedback and upvote the request to add your voice.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not talking about GIF, maybe I misspoke, I'm a newbie on XD.

I opened an XD resources project where you can find some little animated projects https://www.adobe.com/fr/products/xd/resources.html#panel-3 

And it's this objects I would like to insert in my project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try saving them to your computer and then using File > Import to import them into your project? Also did you try copying htem directly to your artboard?

Can you let us know of your observations. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 27, 2019 Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did it today. 

But when I integrated it into my project and customize it with my graphic chart, the animation wasn't as smooth as before. However, I keep the same animation between artboards...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines