• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to install the previous version of a plugin in Adobe XD

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2019 Jul 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The latest update of my favorite plugin removes my most loved feature.

But, It's present in the older version.

Is there any possible way to roll back or reinstall the old version of a plugin in Adobe XD?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 13, 2019 Jul 13, 2019

Hi, unfortunately I don't think it's possible. I also checked on the Iconscout website and it seems that there is no method to download the previous version.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2019 Jul 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harsha,

Thank you for reaching out. As you mentioned that you would like to install the previous version of a plugin in Adobe XD. I'd like to know a few more details like:

• What is the name of the plugin you're using?
  • What is the OS and XD version of your machine?
  • Could you please share the feature which is missing in the latest version of the plugin?
  • If possible, please share the version of the plugin.

Awaiting your response.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2019 Jul 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Harshika for the reply.

1. I am using Icondrop by Iconscout plugin

2. I am currently running on windows 10 1803 build and XD version is 20.2.12.1

3. The latest version of Icondrop plugin is missing the "copy to clipboard" button for the icons. On the latest version, It has been replaced with "Insert" button, which, it is placing the icons on the initial artboard if none is selected. I am more comfortable with the previous version of that plugin rather than the new one.

4. Sorry, I did not remembered the version of plugin, but as far as I know, It's older than 2.1.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 13, 2019 Jul 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, unfortunately I don't think it's possible. I also checked on the Iconscout website and it seems that there is no method to download the previous version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2019 Jul 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you italosan​ for the answer.  I am wondering is there any possible way to degrade the plugin version from the application side (Adobe XD) instead of the plugin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines