• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to link back to previous artboard in Adobe XD?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How should I create a prototype if I want to have expandable elements in navigation and return to the previous artboard (not previous page in navigation)? After closing the window with the menu expanded (type: overlay), it returns to the collapsed menu (main), not the "previous artboard".

Ps. Sorry for my english. Isn't my first language 🙂

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
How to , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Karolina,

Thank you for reaching out and using Adobe XD. Please check out this post on how to link to the previous artboard in XD: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/help/create-prototypes.html#previous-artboard

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This doesn't solve my problem. How to close a window with a single click when I have multiple artboards overlapped

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for looking into the article. Is it possible for you to share the screenshot of all the interactions in prototype mode so that we can get the idea about your design?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines