• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to make Folder tab shape

Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, could you please help me with a tip how i can draw folder tab shape in XD, if it even posibble, i now how to make it in Illustrator, but XD has much less tools for that. 

Š”Š½ŠøŠ¼Š¾Šŗ эŠŗрŠ°Š½Š° 2020-05-15 Š² 20.14.13.pngŠšŠ¾ŠæŠøя Š”Š½ŠøŠ¼Š¾Šŗ эŠŗрŠ°Š½Š° 2020-05-15 Š² 20.14.13.png

TOPICS
Design , How to , Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. You can create folders using tools shown in the below screenshot. You can also import it from Illustrator.  I also found a video tutorial to which you can refer, please jump to 21:16 minutes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=53&v=UvkKSBsu5ng&feature=emb_logo 

Rishabh_Tiwari_0-1589575591388.png

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. You can create folders using tools shown in the below screenshot. You can also import it from Illustrator.  I also found a video tutorial to which you can refer, please jump to 21:16 minutes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=53&v=UvkKSBsu5ng&feature=emb_logo 

Rishabh_Tiwari_0-1589575591388.png

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2020 May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2020 May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Another option is to simply create in in Illustrator, copy the artwork and paste it into an Adobe XD artboard ! And double-click the shapes if you want to edit them in XD. You'll see the familiar anchor points popping up. There's only a big difference in how you draw and edit paths in XD. For instance, you change an anchor point from corner to curve by double-clicking it again. So the result looks the same, but the methods are quite different !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines