• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to make Sticky menu in Adobe XD

New Here ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, so I want to create a top menu, that when scrolling down, collapses to a sticky menu at the top.

So while scrolling, is there a way to highlight the menu entry dependent on my scrolling position?

I just can't get my head around it.

Thank you!

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry for the delay in response. I found a tutorial for making the header sticky:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3__DNhzbYeU&list=PLHjwuoik-ep1Vb4RPXNUbAVHxB1rJRC8W&index=10&t=0s

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. Yes, it seems like the new elevation does support a fixed navigation. I would like to have a highlight on scroll or tap occur with the anchor. You can have multiple actions on a button but a selected click state on an anchor link is something I can't seem to figure out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi defaultjtat04ufof7q,

Thank you for reaching out. Yes, the top menu bar is available now. For your new query, please check out this page: https://www.adobe.com/products/xd/learn/prototype/scrolling-fixed-elements/navigate-long-form-conten... which might give you some idea of the workflow and hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. Not exactly but close. I'd like to know how to highlight the little animal icons on the tool bar to indicate to the user where they are on the page. I know how to do the anchoring. Appreciate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2022 Apr 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same case and would love to know if this is possible in XD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines