• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to make working checkboxes

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2019 Apr 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found this page which *seems* to imply that it's possible to create selectable checkboxes in your XD Prototype:

https://adobexdplatform.com/plugin-docs/reference/ui/elements/checkboxes.html

But I can't for the life of me figure out *where* I can edit that HTML? I did s search in "plugins" to try to add a plugin to do it, but still can't find it.

It also says "Checkboxes do not receive keyboard or pointer events" does that mean I'm wasting my time and the checkboxes aren't selectable? I want to use this for user testing.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 28, 2019 Apr 28, 2019

The link you've posted is for app developers and explains how to add a checkbox when creating a new plugin.

The only way I know of to simulate a check box is to create both  checked/unchecked states and link it in the prototype.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 28, 2019 Apr 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link you've posted is for app developers and explains how to add a checkbox when creating a new plugin.

The only way I know of to simulate a check box is to create both  checked/unchecked states and link it in the prototype.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 28, 2019 Apr 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In XD you're creating a concept not a fully working model. As long as you show that the intention is for that feature to be a checkbox then you've got a working prototype.

As cmgap suggested the aim is to simulate a checkbox and the prototype stage would be a good way to do that.

You can use features from a UI kit or create your own.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines