• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to navigate to the specific artboard in Adobe XD?

Advisor ,
Nov 26, 2019 Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/help/preview-mobile.html

The official Adobe page explaining about the navigation of the XD mobile app doesn't mirror at all what I see or experience on my Samsung S7+. There's no way of navigating as described at all. I can swipe between artboards and that's pretty much it, but I have no navigational buttons to take me back to the index of CC or anything. With InVision I can navigate back to all my artboards, back to the first page of the artboards from my document, out of the whole app and back to the index etc. With XD mobile all I can do is swipe between artboards within a document but other than that I'm totally lost.

<The title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi PerryBrus,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your feedback. It looks like this is what you are looking for?https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/17769988-quick-way.... If yes, please submit your feedback and upvote the request to add your voice.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, the app doesn't have any navigation menu other than some function buttons on the very firsts page, it lacks ways to navigate trough the projects and get an overwiev of the projects other than what you see on the very first page. There's no finger gestures that replaces navbuttons either. So there's no navigation really. That's what I meant. I have posted my opponion about that in the feedback but one should think Adobe didn't need people to tell you that it's not possible to navigate in the XD mobile app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines