Highlighted

How to not preserve transition

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have an artboard that gets an overlay on top with a slide up. On that on-top artboard I create a new transition to simulate that within that overlay new content shows, but when I tap it slides down and I cannot change that, is there a way to avoid that animation when leaving the artboard? I just want the second overlay to appear on top.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to not preserve transition

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have an artboard that gets an overlay on top with a slide up. On that on-top artboard I create a new transition to simulate that within that overlay new content shows, but when I tap it slides down and I cannot change that, is there a way to avoid that animation when leaving the artboard? I just want the second overlay to appear on top.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share test project or image? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
italosan LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, are you still having problems? If so, post a screenshot to help you better.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines