Highlighted

How to open a .xd file that's downloaded as a zip folder

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I download a file sent to me, it's downloaded as a zip folder. I've expanded it but it's all .agc and code files. I know it's intended to be an adobe xd file, though. So how do I open this?

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. If the file is zipped, you will need to unzip the file or right-click on it and extract it. For extracting you will need a third-party application like Winzip. Once extracted you shall see the file with an extension XD in there which you can open. Let us know if it helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to open a .xd file that's downloaded as a zip folder

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I download a file sent to me, it's downloaded as a zip folder. I've expanded it but it's all .agc and code files. I know it's intended to be an adobe xd file, though. So how do I open this?

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. If the file is zipped, you will need to unzip the file or right-click on it and extract it. For extracting you will need a third-party application like Winzip. Once extracted you shall see the file with an extension XD in there which you can open. Let us know if it helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 24, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Regards

Rishabh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2020 0