• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to open CC library as a separate Window in Adobe XD?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated the XD app and noticed that the CC Library now opens within the opened file. It used to open in a separate window and I could put any Library item into any opened XD file. Now the Library must be opened within each XD file which dowsn't make much sense. Is there any way to Open CC Library as a separate window?

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, that's how it works now and as per knowledge, there is no way to keep one library open for all documents. But It still works the same way just that you need to open the library every new document.

Vishu Aggarwal
Adobe Certified Instructor, Professional and Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't see it very usable. Panels on a left and right  sides already ocupy desent amount of space. Now I must figure out the best possible place for the library. I have large amount of icons and fonts and colors but I cannot expand it because I also need to see my document. I used to put the library panel on another monitor and it was always available for any opened document. I see this "improvement" as a bug, not the feature. And NO, that's not how it should work @vishuagg19.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines