• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to preview the design using keyboard shortcut in Adobe XD?

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2019 Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When trying to preview a specific Adobe Xd artboard on Windows 10, by keyboard short cut Ctrl + Shift - The preview window animates through five other document screens before displaying the incorrect artboard. Suggestions? 

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 18, 2019 Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. If I heard you right, you're trying to preview the design using keyboard shortcut. If yes, please press CTRL + Enter, to pull up the desktop preview. 

Please check out this article for more info:https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/help/keyboard-shortcuts.html.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Harshika, 

Thank you for your reply. It's clear that you didn't understand my question otherwise you would not have changed the title of my post. Thanks for your answer but I do not need help with keyboard shortcuts. 

"The preview window animates through five other document screens before displaying the incorrect artboard."

I wish to find a solution that allows Xd to act correctly and display the users chosen artboard in preview. Rather than animating through five alternative artboards (in the same project) first. I have uninstalled the latest version, reinstalled older versions. I have copied artwork to a new file, but that's not helpful as I don't want to link components from other files. 

Given all the other faults on Adobe Xd version 24.3.22 running on Windows 10. I will put it down to being a bug. 

Here is a better question. When will adobe dedicate more commitment and resources to fixing the faults and improving the app to a standard like the other Adobe apps? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines