• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to prototype a very long form?

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2020 Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My form has a long length that make you scroll. When I prototype as usual, the dot appears and fulfills the gap but the new board is shown from the beginning. For example, I have three warning messages at the end of my form, each time I click on them I have to scroll to the bottom of the board. How can I solve it?

TOPICS
How to , Product performance , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 05, 2020 Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's not very clear exactly what you're trying to do, and what's happening, so you might have to give us a better idea of what you're trying to do for us to properly help you.

Are you using overlays to show the warning messages? It sounds like you want those to appear when the user does something.

If the prototype is scrolling when you don't want it, try the Preserve Scroll Position checkbox (in the Properties Inspector to the right when you're in Prototype mode).

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines