Highlighted

How to publish all the artboards while sharing for review?

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I am trying to update the link after the work completed in share for review though facing the issue that link is not getting updated which are not linking in prototyping. I don't want a prototype just need the all artboards in share for review links so how can I do. For Example, I have total 5 artboards but I connected 2 artboards in the prototype. So whenever I update the link for share for review that time only two artboards will only update remaining will be not showing in that link 

TOPICS
How to, Missing feature, Preview, Share

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to publish all the artboards while sharing for review?

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I am trying to update the link after the work completed in share for review though facing the issue that link is not getting updated which are not linking in prototyping. I don't want a prototype just need the all artboards in share for review links so how can I do. For Example, I have total 5 artboards but I connected 2 artboards in the prototype. So whenever I update the link for share for review that time only two artboards will only update remaining will be not showing in that link 

TOPICS
How to, Missing feature, Preview, Share

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 04, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ruchita.ghodasara, 

Thanks for choosing Adobe XD, I'd like to inform you that if you publish your design without interactions, all your artboards are uploaded and you can navigate using the keyboard arrow keys. The order of your artboards is left to right, top to bottom.

On ther other hand if your design includes interactions, only those artboards connected to the Home artboard are uploaded and shared

Hope this helps, you may also check this link for more information: - https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/help/share-prototypes.html#create-links-share-prototypes and update this discussion in case you need further assistance. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 04, 2019 1