Highlighted

How to remove the published link permanently in XD?

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am new to Adobe XD. I have created a link for a prototype and sent it to someone, I need to remove this link permanently, is it possible to do so??

Please help, Thanks !

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Hello Apoorv Tiwari,

In the welcome screen of the XD, click on the Manage links, it will redirect to creative cloud.. in that top left corner there are five options, click on published links.. all the published links will be displayed, in the thumbnail of the file left top corner one checkbox is there , check it and select delete, the deleted will be stored in deleted tab.. again there you can delete permanently..

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashwini M Hiremath

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to remove the published link permanently in XD?

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am new to Adobe XD. I have created a link for a prototype and sent it to someone, I need to remove this link permanently, is it possible to do so??

Please help, Thanks !

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Hello Apoorv Tiwari,

In the welcome screen of the XD, click on the Manage links, it will redirect to creative cloud.. in that top left corner there are five options, click on published links.. all the published links will be displayed, in the thumbnail of the file left top corner one checkbox is there , check it and select delete, the deleted will be stored in deleted tab.. again there you can delete permanently..

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashwini M Hiremath

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 10, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Apoorv Tiwari,

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashwini M Hiremath

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 10, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Apoorv,

Thank you for reaching out. As rightly explained by Ashwini on how to remove the links permanently. You may also check out this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/help/share-designs-prototypes.html#Howdoicreatelinksforsharingadesigns... which contains the visuals of the steps shared by him.

Thank you Ashwini for your contribution to this post. It really helped.

Regards,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 13, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Ashwini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 19, 2020 1