• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to replace one SVG with another

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, and sorry in advance for my english ... I am french huhuhu! I would like to replace one SVG with another in a repeat grid, the same way you do with a JPG image, but it doesn't work. Anyone know how to do this? Thank you in advance and good day !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. As of now, I am afraid, we don't have an option for this, however, we have received a similar request on the Adobe XD UserVoice: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/31259854-swap-override-svgs-like-images

Please upvote this request to add a voice to this feature. This is the best way of communicating with the Engineering and Product Management teams regarding issues and suggestions so they can be implemented in

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. As of now, I am afraid, we don't have an option for this, however, we have received a similar request on the Adobe XD UserVoice: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/31259854-swap-over...

Please upvote this request to add a voice to this feature. This is the best way of communicating with the Engineering and Product Management teams regarding issues and suggestions so they can be implemented in future releases. 

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines