• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to save PDF Form uneditable, with link overlays

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems this isn't do-able natively but I am having a nightmare of a time with these 3 form fields.

I have a templated email that I need to circulate.

The PDF needs to be editable -only- from the base version. I then need them to be able to export a finalized PDF to circulate/email around.

I need as few steps as possible for the end-user, so while I read about 'Flattening the PDF' etc (I could not actually get this to word myself inside of XD) I couldn't ask the end user to do this.

My personal method is to edit it in a reader, and print to PDF, but then the images lose their links.

What is the simplest method for me to achieve what I need?

End User opens my PDF with forms in Acrobat/Browser. Fills out the 3 fields. Saves a version with their data in, and forms no longer editable.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. The workflow that you have explained is not possible in Adobe XD, instead, I'd recommend checking out Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, and please post your query on Adobe Acrobat Community for expert suggestions.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines