• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to set up app with 6 sections that need to be purchases individually.

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2021 Jul 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a client that has 6 levels of educational health techniques that she wants to summarize into an app format. She would like to add all six levels to one app. Each level would have to be purchased and then unlocked once the person has taken either an in-person class or an online class. I am using Adobe XD to design the app and am a beginner. Can this be done in a way that will not need six apps for each individual level.

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I am not an expert in designing apps, but can surely confirm that you can use multiple artboards to design the different levels and not only that you can share multiple flows with your client. For more information on how to create and share multiple flows in XD, please refer to this article https://www.adobe.com/products/xd/learn/collaborate/stakeholder-review/creating-sharing-multiple-flo...

I am leaving this discussion open for expert suggestions.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the info. After a quick review of the link you provided, I'm not sure this is the answer to what I am asking. But I will check it out in more detail. As this is my first app I'm still trying to learn all the ins and outs. The design seems easy, but getting things to work, like a keyboard, or as described above, trying to set up locked sections, is proving much harder to figure out. Lots of good info out there though, so just need to wade through it. Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines