• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to share an XD preview with clients?

New Here ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in the beginning stages of developing the app but so far have only been able to share screenshots for review. I can't use the online sharing option in Adobe XD  or use the cloud for security reasons. The web export plugin was used and works to get a simplified feel for navigating around the product. However, this doesn't export the animations and transitions that are desired. Is there a way to share this with the client (who doesn't have Adobe XD) without just sending them a screen recording?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Missing feature , Plug-ins , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

I am quite not sure if the feature is currently available. I would request you to please submit your feedback here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests so that the product team can look into your request.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and using Adobe XD. Here are some tips and tricks to share the file with clients in XD: https://letsxd.com/sharing

You may try sharing as development and see if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be awesome if I could use the cloud sharing but the prototype cannot be saved on the cloud for security. Right now the Web Export plug-in is used to demo the basic navigation of the app but it is important to demo the animations and transitions that can be previewed in XD. Is there a way to have an offline preview (file???) that the client can navigate through without downloading adobe XD. 

Thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am quite not sure if the feature is currently available. I would request you to please submit your feedback here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests so that the product team can look into your request.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines