• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to to move icons more easily in Adobe XD?

Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm particularely annoyed placing icons on my frames, since I really need to click or click&drag on some line in the icon, which is very very hard to find.

Ironically my icon has a touch target size of around 40px, but when designing, I need to click on that 2px of a line.

Are there some tricks that make handling icons easier?

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. The other possible options could be selecting the objects from the layers panel and you can also try expanding the layer panel. You can also refer to this help article for more information: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/help/layers.html

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rishabh.

Thanks for the tip. While this in deed helps with selecting the icon, it does not help with placing it. I can use arrow keys for small distances, but if I need to move it further away, I need to click&drag in the design.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines