• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HSLA color format values are incorrect in prototype specs view

Community Beginner ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Specs View of a shared prototype, when changing the color format to HSLA, the values generated are not accurate.

Eg: #7FCAEF shows a HSLA value of: hsla(199, 77%, 71%, 1):

Screenshot 2020-08-19 at 11.58.38.png

When using other online color conversion tools I get the value of: hsla(200, 78%, 72%, 1)

On further inspection, I found a more accurate conversion tool which gives the value of: hsla(199.8, 77.8%, 71.8%, 1)

It would appear that Adobe XD is rounding the values down rather than to the closest whole number.

Please can this be rectified, unless there's a reason for this?

Cheers

Euan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Euan,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your obeservation. The HSLA value does appears to be same as shown in screenshot. Would you mind sharing the name of the conversion tool you used so that I can check at my end as well? If possible, I will raise a feedback ticket with the team for investigation purpose and share the updates with you.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika

https://www.colorhexa.com/7FCAEF is the site I used that gives the hsl value to 1 decimal place.

https://convertingcolors.com/hex-color-7FCAEF.html?search=7FCAEF is a site (amongst others) that rounds to the closest whole number.

Many thanks

Euan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Euan for sharing the info. Could you please also share the OS and XD version of your machine?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika

OS is MacOS Catalina - 10.15.6

XD is 31.2.12.4, Creative Cloud Sync 4.3.51.3

Thanks

Euan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Euan for sharing the additional information. I have logged a bug for your issue so that the team can investigate on it. I will share the updates with you as soon as I hear back from the team.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines