• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am not able to access the links I sent earlier, please help on this. It is asking to switch

New Here ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can’t access this link
You don’t have permission to view it, or it may not be available.
Please contact the owner and ask to invite you to this link, or switch accounts.
You are signed in as xxxxxx@techspian.com
I do not have any other account, why is it asking to switch the account.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Hope you are doing well and thank you for addressing your concern, from what i see this happens when the published link is deleted, i would suggest you to check whether the published link is still available, you can do that by clicking on the "Manage Links" in home screen.

Thanks,

Anupriya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@UX5E8B , There are 3 types of links the person who shared the link to you can generate for AdobeXd wireframes. They are as below

1. Only specific users

2. Anyone with a link

3. Anyone with link and password.

I've personally had this problem when someone publishes a link with the option-1 as above. The way with which the companies policies recognize a user can be different there by not even allowing the "specific" users as set by the person sharing the link to access the page. 

Can you ask the person who shared the link to you to republish the wireframes again to adobe cloud  with the option-2 as stated above.?

Please lemme know if the solution works for you else we can try other solutions.

Gracias, Jose

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines