• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am really surprising as a fan of Adobe, what is happening with XD. Crash, loosing work and more

Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't really believe to Adobe XD, long years I am using almost all main products of Adobe and I thought XD has the same quality but it is really far from. I am now understanding why lots of people recommend other software and not XD. I can't open my documents even. It is slow but most crashes and today I contact with support and he told me that 'the file is corrupted then' and he transfers my issue to senior developers and I am still waiting for the response ( I think this is expected ) but what not expected is Adobe XD is totally out of use.

Any files what I try to open not working or working a few minutes and shuts down. I am thinking about my computer specs (as I give detail below) but it should be more than enough to use Adobe XD and all other software I can use without any problem. Really I would like to use it properly I hope somebody serious will help with that asap (even I tried to use in other computers result is the same). Am I the only people here which has this kind of problems, bugs, slow,  lack, crashes? Adobe xd is using 12gb of ram even sometimes more for one document. Really I would like to know what is happening. 

Mac OS Catalina 10.15.5,
MacBook Pro,

2,9 GHz 6 Core Intel Core i9

32 GB 2400 MHz DDR4

Radeon Pro 560X 4 GB

Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB

It is happening with local and cloud documents.
I tried steps like reboot system, uninstall xd, sign out the creative cloud, sign in, again and again. But nothing. 
I run the log collector tool and send with error logs files and even corrupted file and looking for a response, please.

As I told before I really would like to use Adobe XD properly and it is a bit of frustration. Actually this is Adobe's mistake, you made us, used to have quality products from Adobe but XD is really far from Adobe's quality.

TOPICS
Crash on mac , Open and save docs , Product performance , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is this normal?
I am working even when I want to save in my computer it shots down and all my work is garbage.
Ram usage:

Screenshot.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines