• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am trying to animate a scroll bar with a button, but the button dissapears and reappears

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to animate a scroll bar with buttons. moving from default state to state 2 and vice versa works fine, but transitioning specifically from state 2 to state 3 causes the arrow to dissapear temporarily.

TOPICS
Design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

Would you be able to share the file with us, so we can take a look?

I would check to see if the name of the said arrow is the same in both states. With auto-animate, Xd checks the name of the elements to track their changes. If it's the name for the arrow is different between the two states, Xd will hide one arrow and show another, and between them there's a moment where both are not fully visible. Problem doesn't happen the first time over, because you're already at that state when you begin.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would you be able to share the file with us, so we can take a look?

I would check to see if the name of the said arrow is the same in both states. With auto-animate, Xd checks the name of the elements to track their changes. If it's the name for the arrow is different between the two states, Xd will hide one arrow and show another, and between them there's a moment where both are not fully visible. Problem doesn't happen the first time over, because you're already at that state when you begin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

all of the arrows had the same name, that was the problem. so it was moving the arrow on the right to the left side.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines