Highlighted

I am using mac os. If you press the record function after previewing XD, recording will not be done.

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While holding down, the number will blink at 0:00 and just press esc to exit. None of the popup texts ask if you want to save it as an mp4 file. There is no proper guide and I want to use this feature which I think is important. Please let me know.

TOPICS
Crash on mac, Design, How to, Preview, Product performance, Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I am using mac os. If you press the record function after previewing XD, recording will not be done.

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While holding down, the number will blink at 0:00 and just press esc to exit. None of the popup texts ask if you want to save it as an mp4 file. There is no proper guide and I want to use this feature which I think is important. Please let me know.

TOPICS
Crash on mac, Design, How to, Preview, Product performance, Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 16, 2020 0
Divya1 LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tina,

We are sorry to hear you’re facing trouble. I tried in my machine, it is working fine for me. We would like to know a few more details like-

What is the XD version of your machine?

Is it file specific? If possible please share the file.

Regards,

Divya

Adobe XD

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 16, 2020 0