• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am using mac os. If you press the record function after previewing XD, recording will not be done.

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2020 Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While holding down, the number will blink at 0:00 and just press esc to exit. None of the popup texts ask if you want to save it as an mp4 file. There is no proper guide and I want to use this feature which I think is important. Please let me know.

TOPICS
Crash on mac , Design , How to , Product performance , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 16, 2020 Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tina,

We are sorry to hear you’re facing trouble. I tried in my machine, it is working fine for me. We would like to know a few more details like-

What is the XD version of your machine?

Is it file specific? If possible please share the file.

Regards,

Divya

Adobe XD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this same problem. Record feature not working. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @kirstenl,

We are sorry to hear you're unable to record in XD. We would like to know if you're on Windows or MAC. 

If MAC-

• Go to System Preference> Security and Privacy> Privacy> Screen Recording> Click on the lock icon and unlock it.
  • Click on the + icon to Add XD.
  • Repeat the same steps for Full Disk Access under Security and Privacy> Privacy.
  • Relaunch XD, and then try recording it again.

If that doesn't help, please share the version of XD and the details of your operating system.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines