Highlighted

I can't create and update links to my projects

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone.

I have a problem generating share links in my project in Adobe XD.
Last Saturday I went to update the link so that my collaborators could see the updated prototype as usual, but the update was taking longer than usual and I saw that it ended up crashing at 99%, I tried several other times and it crashed at 99% always.

I have already updated Adobe XD to the latest version (v 31.2.12) and continued with the same problem, I have uninstalled and installed the program and continued with the same problem as well.

It would be very impractical for me to create another project in Adobe XD just to generate the link, because I have many interactions in this project and I am really very concerned.

I hope you can help me, thank you very much!

TOPICS
Product performance, Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I can't create and update links to my projects

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone.

I have a problem generating share links in my project in Adobe XD.
Last Saturday I went to update the link so that my collaborators could see the updated prototype as usual, but the update was taking longer than usual and I saw that it ended up crashing at 99%, I tried several other times and it crashed at 99% always.

I have already updated Adobe XD to the latest version (v 31.2.12) and continued with the same problem, I have uninstalled and installed the program and continued with the same problem as well.

It would be very impractical for me to create another project in Adobe XD just to generate the link, because I have many interactions in this project and I am really very concerned.

I hope you can help me, thank you very much!

TOPICS
Product performance, Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 10, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble, we'll try our best to help you with it. Could you please try the steps shared below:

1. Sign out of XD and Adobe CC Desktop app.
  2. Close CoreSync and all Adobe related processes from Task Manager/Activity Monitor.
  3. Sign back in on Adobe CC Desktop app and launch Adobe XD from there and check again if it works or not.

If this doesn't help, could you please confirm if it's happening only with a specific file or multiple files? If it's happening with a specific file, does it have co-editing enabled?

Regards

Rishabh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 10, 2020 2
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for answering!
So, this is happening with several files, I tested it with three others.
I even tried to save locally on my computer and generate the link in this file and it gave me the same problem of locking at 99% or 98%.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 10, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay in response and thanks for confirming. Could you please confirm, in the recent changes you made on that file, was there any additional artboards added to the file? Will it be possible for you to create a backup of the recent changes you made on that file by copying all the artboards added recently and then paste it on a new file and then revert the recent changes on the original file and check if you are able to update the link.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 19, 2020 1
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I am also having this issue! I can not generate a link for my prototype. I'm on MAC OS, latest update, XD updated.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled XD.

I've signed out of CC.

Shut down computer.

Restarted, reinstalled.

Still no dice. I've tried with both local and cloud documents.

I'm on deadline and have to deliver this prototype NOW.Screen Shot 2020-08-19 at 3.43.05 PM.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 19, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble with generating link in XD. As your project is under a deadline and you've tried the troubleshooting steps. We would request you to please get in touch with our support team using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html so that we can provide you immediate assistance.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 19, 2020 0