• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't drag the images to Adobe XD

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I drag an image and I CAN'T DROP it on the Adobe XD, I get a lock icon and I can't do anything. Please Help me...Thank

TOPICS
Import and export , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reporting the issue.

Could you please forward the below information:

- OS version because OS version below or equal to 1803 of Window machine , doesn't allow to do drag and drop of image

- From where you are dragging image ( eg. Browser, Finder or any other app) on Xd.

Regards,

Anita Subedi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi
Thank you for dedicating your time on answer about my problem, my OS is Microsoft Windows version 1903 compilation 18362.1016, and doesn't allow to do drag and drop of image from my file explorer, from my files of work, images of differents type (jpg, png, tiff).... is very important for me solution that problem....
thank you....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Derick,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. In addition to the information asked by Anita, if you have Windows OS, you can also refer to this discussion: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/design-unable-to-drag-and-drop-images-into-adobe-xd-on-windo...

In case if this doesn't help, please share the information asked by Anita, we'll try our best to help you with it.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines