• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't install adobe Xd in my toshiba satelite c650

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please I need help I can't install adobe Xd in Toshiba satellite c650, their is an error message about GPU driver and upgrade, I have try to upgrade and updates my graphics driver but not working.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Sorry for the delay in response. If you are still unable to install XD, I'd request you to contact us directly using this link https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html so that we can take a remote session and check it at your machine level.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please share a few more details like:

1. Full system specifications including RAM, Operating System version, and graphics card details.
  2. Please share a screenshot of the error that you are getting.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had I screen shot of it but I will retake it again

adobexd.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the details. We generally get error 195 when the system is not meeting the minimum system requirement to install an Adobe Software. As you mentioned you already updated, could you please try uninstalling the driver and then re-installing it and checking if it has the latest version as per the manufacturer's website. And please share the graphic card details, it will help us isolate the cause.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2020 Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay thank you for your consign about the error I'm getting while trying to install Adobe xd. Bello is my system specification and graphics details

abobexdcapture.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the delay in response. If you are still unable to install XD, I'd request you to contact us directly using this link https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html so that we can take a remote session and check it at your machine level.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines