• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't open and install an app (Adobe XD)

Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello
I previously installed Adobe XD
Then I uninstalled it
And now I want to reinstall it. But there is a problem and it is during the installation of the application that appears: An earlier installation of this product was found. This product will be installed at its original location.

When I ignore it and press continue, the application will be installed, but I cannot open it.
When I enter it, it opens for ten seconds and then closes for good.
When I search for the location of files where the application was installed, I don't find it installed in the default path.

Can I understand where the problem is and how the application does not exist but when I try to install it it appears to me that it really exists !!

Annotation 2020-06-30 194931.png

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Download install and licensing , How to , Open and save docs , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please try the clean installation of Adobe XD, in order to so please follow the steps shared here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have already tried it
The method does not work with me
The sentence has disappeared, but the application is installed in another folder

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for confirming. Adobe XD is a UWP app, so please change the installation location to this path and also please ensure that you have read and write permission for the folder C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\ and if you have the full permission, please check if you find any folder related to XD, if yes, please delete that and try re-installing it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

try to go task manager and find app historry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines