Highlighted

I can't open the wireframe template pls help.

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Error48.png

It's likely the document was incorrectly unzipped. Try downloading and unzipping the document again, as error 48 only happens on documents when they've been corrupted somehow.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I can't open the wireframe template pls help.

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Error48.png

It's likely the document was incorrectly unzipped. Try downloading and unzipping the document again, as error 48 only happens on documents when they've been corrupted somehow.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 31, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that you are unable to open this file and getting Error Code 48 while opening it. I would request you to upvote this request here: -

Error 48 on Adobe XD. When I want to start my file – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs and share the information requested by Nina in this post so that we may take this further.

Meanwhile, I would request you to try to create a new user account and try to open this file or you may also try to open this file on a different machine and share the results.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 01, 2019 1
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 01, 2019 2
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Huge thanks to you!

It worked out eventually with new rezip.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 02, 2019 0