I can't share my project

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

84708731_1438818869618051_1149300447744360448_n.jpg
The upload of the file always hangs at some percentage and I can't generate the link with the hosted project.

It was a maximum of two times that I managed and when it worked I couldn't update afterwards ...

TOPICS
Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MrJe4n,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issue in creating link, Please make sure you have proper internet  connection and try again ,If the issue is still persists please share the following details with us for further analysis .

• Which version of XD you are currently using?
  • In which OS you are facing this issue?
  •  Could you please also mention the size of file that you are publishing?
  • if you encounter this again please share the logs collected from log collector tool available here: -How to use the Creative Cloud Log Collector tool and share the link with us.

Regards,

Rajasekhar reddy.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
MrJe4n AUTHOR
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I'm using version 26.0.22. my operating system is Windows. my file size is 1,871 KB.

I uploaded the Log but nothing appeared in the folder created on the Desktop. Has the file gone straight?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Preran LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you upgrade to the latest version of Adobe XD and let us know if you are still facing this issue? If you are, and need assistance, please get  in touch with us using this link https://adobe.ly/2WYE62m Use the chat button to get started.

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines