• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i cannot access the Adobe Xd cloud documents From my Desktop

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From to afternoon i cannot access my cloud documents from my desktop app, i've tried restarting the system but issue was still exist , can anyone help me to solve this issue

TOPICS
Data loss , How to , Open and save docs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please ensure that you have the latest version of XD which is 37.1. In case if you do have the latest version, please try the steps shared below:

1. Sign out of XD and CC Desktop app.
  2. Close CoreSync and all the Adobe-related processes from the Task Manager/Activity Monitor.
  3. Sign back on the CC Desktop app and launch XD from there.
  4. Check if you are able to access the cloud documents?

If you are still unable to access the cloud documents, please check if you are able to see the documents here: https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents and also share a screenshot of the About XD info page.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there 
thanks  for the responce 
I did you mentioned steps in my desktop but still having same problem 

can you please let me know any othere steps to resolve the issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for trying the steps, Anil! Could you confirm if you are able to see the documents here: https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents?

If no, please ensure that you are signed in with the correct Adobe ID using which the documents were initially saved. If you do see the documents there, please share a screenshot of the About XD info page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines