• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i cannot use link assets i need help?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to use link assets between two layers on adobe xD i found there isnot (+) to add assets and when i open new layer to make link assets i found out the button was browse libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Hi There,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear that you're having trouble using link assets. There has been changes which have been made to the linking the assets to new file and that is click on the hambergur menu, choose Link Cloud Document Assets and choose the cloud document which you have the assets.

If you trying to add link assets from local document you can save it as cloud document and on your document which you are working on ,you can click hamburger menu which is present

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi There,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear that you're having trouble using link assets. There has been changes which have been made to the linking the assets to new file and that is click on the hambergur menu, choose Link Cloud Document Assets and choose the cloud document which you have the assets.

If you trying to add link assets from local document you can save it as cloud document and on your document which you are working on ,you can click hamburger menu which is present on top-left side of XD and select Link cloud document assets from the dropdown and choose the cloud document which you have the assets ,so all the assets from the cloud document will be linked to your document as linked assets or else you can publish a new library with assets , can migrate to creative cloud libraries  and use the assets from the published library on new file.please go through the below link for more information on migration of assets to creative cloud libraries

Link-https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/user-guide.html/xd/help/migrate-design-systems-to-creative-cloud-librarie...

Thanks,

Chethan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines