• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I Cant Download XD Files..

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2019 Mar 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there, sorry if is a noob question but i don't see any way to download my files, i need this because where i work with that files (my laptop) now is broken so i cant acces to them, working always with files in the cloud i rescuee thats files, but. i cant download them to work on my desktop, i tried creating a new folder on my files and uploading a image on it, and all fine with that one, i can download it, with a xd files this dont happen, is the same, please i need fix this.

Update: new problem, starting the xd app time ago sometimes i got in the boot a mssg with code error 3624, but reinstalling the app this ends, but now this dont let me create new files, lol xd is one of my most important tools...

this is how i see the file without a option to download

003.png

in xd the "documents in cloud" show me this message, i closed the app and reopen and is still.

002.png

this is the message what i got when I want to create a new document.

001.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 06, 2019 Mar 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi SEEYAarg,

Sorry that you are unable to create a new document and facing challenges to get XD document off the cloud. Let's take these issues 1 by 1.

First, I would request you to follow the steps mentioned here: - Issue saving xd files to creative cloud and update this discussion with the results for Error Code: 3624.

Now, about converting Cloud Document to locally saved document, please open the Cloud Document and use "Save As" option to save it on your device.

Please let me know in case you need further clarification on this one.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Atul_Sani thanks for your reply, i follow this guide Issue saving xd files to creative cloud​ before and after this post and nothing works now, the solution is install a old version of xd, but when i open the app i got the same msg, but in this case i close that windows and the starting menu of xd comes, and from there i can create a new file, with that no problem, still sad can't be updated to the last version of the app.

About converting cloud document to locally, the problem is the xd file what i been working with was created on my other computer what is broken now, so this xd files now is only in the cloud, i want work with but i can't download them or see it in xd.

Thanks in advance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi SEEYAarg

Thanks for sharing the details, I would request you to collect the log files using this link: - How to use the Creative Cloud Log Collector tool and get in touch with our support team for 1:1 assistance for error code 3624.

I would like to know if you see that file under Cloud Documents section on the home screen or when you click "Open" from the menu?

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Atul_Saini ok i will, about if i see the file under the cloud documents section or clicking open and sadly no, only i see the files on my desktop or files uploaded from my desktop, but nothing more.

Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2019 Mar 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sharing the info. It's all right if you weren't able to get that info, our tech support folks should be able to do a deeper dive and investigate. Use this link Contact Customer Care​ to get in touch with them. Let them know of the troubleshooting you have done so far so that you don't end up repeating them.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There remains no way to download an XD file from Creative Cloud -- Adobe please stop giving people the runaround about this issue. Why are you blocking this? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines