Highlighted

I get "Coediting is unavailable while offline" on one file but other cloud files are working?

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have several cloud files and I can no longer work with one of them because I only get this pop up message "Trying to connect

Coediting is unavailable while offline. XD will automatically reconnect. Save as a new document to work offline, or close the document."

But it works perfectly fine with other cloud files. So it is obviously not a problem that I am offline...

The problem is only on my Mac, it works on my Windows computer..

What could the problem be and how can I get around it?

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please try the steps shared below:

1. Sign out of XD and CC Desktop app.
  2. Close CoreSync and all Adobe processes from Activity Monitor.
  3. Sign in on the Adobe CC Desktop app and launch XD from there and check again.

If you are still unable to work on that file, please ensure that all the collaborators have the latest version of XD which is 30.0, and let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I get "Coediting is unavailable while offline" on one file but other cloud files are working?

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have several cloud files and I can no longer work with one of them because I only get this pop up message "Trying to connect

Coediting is unavailable while offline. XD will automatically reconnect. Save as a new document to work offline, or close the document."

But it works perfectly fine with other cloud files. So it is obviously not a problem that I am offline...

The problem is only on my Mac, it works on my Windows computer..

What could the problem be and how can I get around it?

Hi there,

3. Sign in on the Adobe CC Desktop app and launch XD from there and check again.

If you are still unable to work on that file, please ensure that all the collaborators have the latest version of XD which is 30.0, and let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Regards

Rishabh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines