• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have received the XD file path. How can I download it as PDF?

New Here ,
May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have received the XD file path. How can I download it as PDF? I think its not shared with me means it is only for eview 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2021 May 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shirish5FF5,

Thanks for reaching out and using adobe XD. As you mentioned above , you have received a XD file path and Is that a shared link(Prototype link) which is shared for review?. If yes, Is it possible to share that shared prototype file path/link with us to know more about your Issue?.

Please feel free to update this discussion in case you need further assistance and we will be happy to help.

We're here to help, just need more information.

Thanks,

Chethan G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2021 May 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Chethan Girish  --

thanks  for replying !! I can not share it here because of client data protection policy. I am very new to AEM.

It's shared with us for viewing. I want to make it PDF.   I am expecting the standard flow if there is any by which I Can create its PDF. And also any access level is required for that

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sirish5FF5,

Thanks for reaching out again and as you have mentioned you can't share the XD file path, Is it possible to share video of your workflow for better understanding .If you are talking about shared prototype link, I doubt that as of now we only support exporting assets to pdf in shared prototype links. please go through the link to know on pdf export: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/user-guide.html/xd/help/extract-assets-from-design-specs.ug.html

Meanwhile as a workaround you can create a standard flow in pdf by requesting the file owner to share the xd file with you or you can ask file owner to create a pdf file with standard flow by selecting the artboard and hit cmd+e (on mac) /ctrl+e(on windows) or you can use export option from file menu and select the format as 'PDF' and location where to save, please go through the link to know more on export to pdf in XD :https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/user-guide.html/xd/help/export-design-assets.ug.html

Please feel free to update this discussion in case you need further assistance and we will be happy to help.

Thanks,

Chethan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines