• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I lost adobe XD document version

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I worked with a document in the cloud through 2 computers (windows), one computer had an older version in the cloud (I think it was not synchronized), and the other was updated. I was working on the updated document until it gave me errors where adobe XD crashed. I uninstalled and reinstalled adobe Xd, but in the cloud only the file with the old version is displayed. I can't find the file anywhere, I logged out and logged in again, uninstalled and reinstalled and had no results. Any idea what might be going on? Missed work is still showing "posted" and I can see the flow, but can't edit it

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Go to http://assets.adobe.com and login with your Adobe ID. Click on the Cloud Documents category at the top and select the file that you're referring to. Over at the right side of the screen you'll see a "clock" icon that will show you the versioin history of the document. See if you can find the version that you're looking for there. If you do, click to the right of that entry and choose "Open in XD". You used to be able to choose revert but I'm no longer seeing that option.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Go to http://assets.adobe.com and login with your Adobe ID. Click on the Cloud Documents category at the top and select the file that you're referring to. Over at the right side of the screen you'll see a "clock" icon that will show you the versioin history of the document. See if you can find the version that you're looking for there. If you do, click to the right of that entry and choose "Open in XD". You used to be able to choose revert but I'm no longer seeing that option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines