Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm on an enterprise plan but the starter plan can't co edit with me

Explorer ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

I'm on a Entreprise plan and I invite other to co edit with me on the document but they are on starter plan. I saw that they are limited to have 2 co editor. I deleted all of them and add again only one person but he still have the message that said he need to upgrade for a premium plan. If I create a new document and I invite him it's fine tho. It seems that all already created document are not working.

Also I see that starter plan can only have one shared link activited. What does that mean? If in my document I invited him and I have 2 differents links (1 for review and 1 for dev) does it will be fine?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Hi Tlemaitre,

Thank you for reaching out and bringing this situation up. As a quick workaround, I'd recommend copying the content from the prototype mode of the existing file and paste it into a new document. This would solve your first problem. 

If you're inviting anyone to a document, then that person would have the right to publish a prototype from that document. So it doesn't impact the person you have invited. 

I'd also request you to ask your admin to raise a ticket for the first iss

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Tlemaitre,

Thank you for reaching out and bringing this situation up. As a quick workaround, I'd recommend copying the content from the prototype mode of the existing file and paste it into a new document. This would solve your first problem. 

If you're inviting anyone to a document, then that person would have the right to publish a prototype from that document. So it doesn't impact the person you have invited. 

I'd also request you to ask your admin to raise a ticket for the first issue with the enterprise support team. Let me know if you need help with that. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines